Thank you for deciding to support TCR's effort to address the many serious issues that lie along the path of transitioning into the Information Age. Because we believe so strongly that everyone should participate, we have established a nominal rate structure. Using the technology we promote, participation is easily cost-justified. In addition to the GroupSystem Forums, the various membership categories provide different levels of access within the web site. Because your comments will be anonymous, we have introduced an extensive profiling process for statistical purposes. All specific information will be held in confidence and used only for building aggregated participant profiles.
While advocacy and research are critical elements of TCR's activities, implementation of Strategic Telework has the dual purpose of beginning the transition into the Information Age (and the adoption of the Telecommuting Mindset) and raising revenue to support our advocacy. Those organizations that wish to partner with TCR should view the Partnership section of this Web site in lieu of membership.
For our members, the following maintenance activities are available:
MEMBERSHIP TYPES & OFFERINGS
- EMPLOYER MEMBERS- have full access
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS- full access except for employer information
- SCHOLARSHIP MEMBERS- access to all Forums and Registry input only
- GROUPSYSTEMS FORUM- have full access to all sessions including the detailed and summarized responses.
- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER- beginning in 2002
- TELECOMMUTING FAQ- including programs, links to other sites and consolidated information from numerous sources. Currently underdevelopment, the twenty five inquiry areas are clustered into four groups:
- Telecommuting Practice
- Regulations, and
- Societal Issues
- REGISTRIES- dependent upon your membership type you can complete profiles and access the data base as a research tool. The Registries include:
- Community Profiles
- Telecommuting Profiles
- Telecommuting Job Applicants
- Regulatory and Managerial Issues
- Telecommuting Service Profiles