Although this Web Site has been designed to provide information to individuals, employers and communities about the broad implications of telecommuting, it also provides the opportunity to contribute to that knowledge base through the Exchange. In order to demonstrate the:
We invite your comments and appreciate your input. If you are a Guest, please complete our Guest Register- it is required before you can interact with the various activities found throughout the site.
- need for policy and regulatory reform, the problem must be quantified.
- employment opportunities through telecommuting, the benefits must be clear.
- potential for population redistribution, the criteria must be defined.
- successful community efforts, standards must be applied.
Please select your interest areas from the menu bar on the left:
- The Community Registry - provides a location in which communities can illustrate their strategies for moving into the Information Age.
- The Employer Registry- allows employers to register their programs in a national competition as well as to highlight problems that they have had to overcome.
- The Personal Registry- allows individuals to seek communities that offer them the quality of life that they choose and to register problems that they have encountered as they pursue a telecommuting lifestyle.
- Exchange Inquiries- will be enabled for our members when enough data has been entered into the system.
Copyright © 1994-2003 Tele-Commuter Resources, Inc.
All Rights Reserved, Patent Pending