& Profile Process
The TeleWork Deployment Program (TDP) consists of six phases:
- The TAPP-(TeleWork Assessment and Profile Process), How many employees can telework, how many days a week could they do it? Which groups would benefit the most? What level of technology do they require to work remotely? What is the impact on your bottom line?
TAPP answers these questions and more!.
- The MIA-(Mitigation Investment Analysis) identifies the barriers to determine if there are cost-effective investments that can mitigate them and expand your potential telework population. How many more teleworkers could you deploy if you made those investments? What types of investments should you make? How will these investments enhance productivity?
IA answers these questions and more!
- The SAM-(Scenario Assessment Model) Which employees should be deployed first? What impact will this have on the type and amount of space at the office? What are the soft vs. hard dollar benefits of a deployment? What equipment & services should we provide the different classes of teleworker? SAM "mixes and matches" component scenarios to identify the deployment plan which optimizes your business objectives.
SAM answers these questions and more!
- The PRD-(Policy Review and Development) asks: How will your telework program affect your culture? How will the telework deployment affect your need for facilities? your staffing needs? How do you meet transportation regulations? How does this affect your IT Plans? The PRD optionally applies TCR's forum technology to the task of reaching a deployment consensus among upper management.
PRD helps you answer these questions and more!
- The TIP-(TeleWork Implementation Plan) interprets your five year deployment to answer the following questions: What kinds of space do you need to modify, and when? What IT investments are required, and when? What training program is required to support the plan? TIP converts the Deployment Plan into action by providing tools for space conversion, training, office configurations, scheduling, etc.
TIP documents these plans and more!
- The optional MRP-(Monitor and Refinement Program) provides an external score card: Are you on target with your productivity goals? your facilities goals? your IT goals? your financial goals? How do you take advantage of new opportunities? Are the deployment support packages performing properly? Do you need to change the plans direction or pace? MRP provides departmental tools that update the plan quarterly to document the status of plan vs. actual.
MRP tracks your progress and more!
Copyright © 1994-2003 Tele-Commuter Resources, Inc.
All Rights Reserved, Patent Pending
| Info Exchange | Community Registry | Employer Regisrty | Personal Registry |
| Interactive Tools | Payback Calculator | Metro TDM Inquiry | Work Option Selector |
| The Coach | The Mindset | e-Consensus ® |
| White Papers | Community Papers | Continuity Papers | Telecommuting Papers | Travel Demand Mgmt Papers |
| TAPP- Your ROI | TAPP- Features | TAPP- Continuity | TAPP- EmployerOps | TAPP- Assessment Entry |
| TDP- The Plan | TDP- Features | TDP- Phasing | TDP- EmployerOps |
| RTAP- An Audit | RTAP- Features | RTAP- Working Together | RTAP- Project Mgmt | RTAP- Partnership | RTAP- Employer Ops | RTAP- Assessment Entry |
| Critical Mass | Community Alliance | Consultants | Products & Services | Regions |
| Partnership Ops | Community Alliance | Consultants | Products & Services | Regions |
| Membership | TCR Services | ResTech |
| Community | Distributed City Model | Alliance | TeleCenters | Regional Transit |