The TDP offers the following key benefits:
- Managerial in Focus- The TDP is designed to get Management the answers it needs about teleworking and to then provide the tools to develop the plan, the policy and the implementation that will yield the desired return on the investment.
- Policy Development Forum- Uniquely the TDP has incorporated a computerized policy development forum into the process so that everyone can share their true feelings without fear. (See the e-Consensus section on the menu for more details).
- Systemic- The TDP takes your organization through the complete process with each step building upon the other.
- Standardized Methodology- By providing a standardized methodology, the TDP saves staff time and helps keep the focus on the immediate task at hand.
- Competitive Research Structure- Incorporating many statistical codes, it provides the opportunity to compare your program and performance with other comparable organizations. Best practices can be identified and distributed to other TDP-empowered organizations for their implementation.
- On-Screen Help System- Incorporating literally hundreds of help screens, the TDP provides definitions and instructions to help your organization tailor the tools to meet your specific needs.
- Modeling Screen- Designing your telework program to optimize your business objectives requires voluminous calculations. The TDP Modeling Screen allows you to develop and evaluate numerous scenarios until the optimal plan is identified.
- Consolidated Data Base- Because the TDP has been developed to comprehensively address the many issues surrounding telework, the data architecture has been developed to collect information once and use it wherever it is needed.
- on-line Reporting- The many reports that the TDP develops are printed or reviewed on-screen, additional reports will be developed for on-line review via this Web site.
- Departmental Components & Tracking- Although your telework plan is designed for the organization as a whole, each department has a specific role to play in its implementation. The TDP has established departmental routines to both support its own responsibilities but also to indicate that status to support overall implementation tracking.
Copyright © 1994-2003 Tele-Commuter Resources, Inc.
All Rights Reserved, Patent Pending
| Info Exchange | Community Registry | Employer Regisrty | Personal Registry |
| Interactive Tools | Payback Calculator | Metro TDM Inquiry | Work Option Selector |
| The Coach | The Mindset | e-Consensus ® |
| White Papers | Community Papers | Continuity Papers | Telecommuting Papers | Travel Demand Mgmt Papers |
| TAPP- Your ROI | TAPP- Features | TAPP- Continuity | TAPP- EmployerOps | TAPP- Assessment Entry |
| TDP- The Plan | TDP- Features | TDP- Phasing | TDP- EmployerOps |
| RTAP- An Audit | RTAP- Features | RTAP- Working Together | RTAP- Project Mgmt | RTAP- Partnership | RTAP- Employer Ops | RTAP- Assessment Entry |
| Critical Mass | Community Alliance | Consultants | Products & Services | Regions |
| Partnership Ops | Community Alliance | Consultants | Products & Services | Regions |
| Membership | TCR Services | ResTech |
| Community | Distributed City Model | Alliance | TeleCenters | Regional Transit |