Regional TDM Download
Monitor & Refinement Process
Request Subscription Service
Telework Deployment clients are provided with implementation software to build their Deployment Programs. At various points in the process, they can access support services via this web site.
- Mitigation Access- This process works interactively with the TeleWork Deployment Program software. The Employer Coordinator
and the Deployment Team review the TAPP report and determine which mitigations they would like to examine. The results of this evaluation is taken back to the TDP software and the prior TAPP findings are updated to reflect the removal of the selected barriers.
- Implementation Partners- access a list of manufacturers, consultant and service providers that have joined with TCR to support your implementation program.
- DataBase Access- The Employer Coordinator downloads selected product profiles into the TDP file structure to assist in the development of the Telework Configurations.
- Regional TDM Download- If you wish to incorporate a Travel Demand Management program within your deployment, this link will let you download a profile of all TDM programs available in your region.
- Profile Comparisons- Subscribers may access TCR's inquiry screens to see how comparable employers are setting up their programs
- Annual Uploads- For those clients with the MRP Maintenance Program enabled, they may authorize the uploading of an abstract of their data into the TCR research data base and download reports which compare their operation to other comparable organizations.
- Request Subscription Service- If you did not subscribe to the Monitor and Maintenance program at the outset, you may add that service here.
If you are also a TCR member, or you would like to join TCR,
there are additional support activities available at
PARTNERSHIPS / TCR Memberships