The RTAP process offers the following key benefits:
- Use a Standardized Methodology - Using a web-based assessment process, the RTAP program incorporates numerous tracking codes many based upon national coding structures.
- Quantifies the Potential- The quantification is based upon an extrapolation of the information gained from the assessments of the employees actually performing the work. Using regional statistics projections are made not just for the number and profile of teleworkers but also many other factors as well.
- effectiveness- totally tailored to your requirements, your Deployment team collects the specified data, all of the formulas, codes etc are built into the system; they do not have to "re-invent the wheel"
It also offers the following features:
- Trip Reductions- RTAP calculates the number of trips saved as well as the associated reductions in congestion costs, commuting times and fuel consumed for the region.
- Emission Reductions- Derived from the trip reductions, RTAP computes the potential reductions in the various emissions.
- Employee Perspective- RTAP's Managerial Assessment builds a profile of how various groups of workers perceive the role of the region and its employers in promoting telework as well as how they personally view telework and the readiness of their employers to launch a telework program.
- Geo-Plot- If the region has a GIS, RTAP will provide the information to plot the saved work-home trips across the region. Additionally, RTAP overlays the home addresses of potential teleworkers upon the region's bandwidth zones.
- Personal Payback- RTAP Payback Assessment provides a personal payback calculation for all participants. Based upon their daily commute preferences, the system computes their savings in time, travel costs and emissions.
Copyright © 1994-2003 Tele-Commuter Resources, Inc.
All Rights Reserved, Patent Pending
| Info Exchange | Community Registry | Employer Regisrty | Personal Registry |
| Interactive Tools | Payback Calculator | Metro TDM Inquiry | Work Option Selector |
| The Coach | The Mindset | e-Consensus ® |
| White Papers | Community Papers | Continuity Papers | Telecommuting Papers | Travel Demand Mgmt Papers |
| TAPP- Your ROI | TAPP- Features | TAPP- Continuity | TAPP- EmployerOps | TAPP- Assessment Entry |
| TDP- The Plan | TDP- Features | TDP- Phasing | TDP- EmployerOps |
| RTAP- An Audit | RTAP- Features | RTAP- Working Together | RTAP- Project Mgmt | RTAP- Partnership | RTAP- Employer Ops | RTAP- Assessment Entry |
| Critical Mass | Community Alliance | Consultants | Products & Services | Regions |
| Partnership Ops | Community Alliance | Consultants | Products & Services | Regions |
| Membership | TCR Services | ResTech |
| Community | Distributed City Model | Alliance | TeleCenters | Regional Transit |