The RTAP Entry Process is restricted to employees designated by their employers to participate in their Regional Telecommuting Assessment Processs. Phase I of the RTAP consists of soliciting employers to "adopt" occupations that exist within their organizations and then assigning one or more representative employees to complete the TCR Occupational Assessment Instrument. The process takes about 10-20 minutes and consists of the following six elements:
You should use this page if you are participating in the RTAP program regardless if your employer has signed up to:
- Personal Profile- collects information for statistical analysis and GIS Plotting
- Occupational Assessment- Evaluates the employee job functions to determine:
- Managerial Assessment- solicits opinions about how prepared the organization is technically and attitudinally for telework; it also inquires about the role of telework in society and how teleworkers should be evaluated.
- Business Continuity Assessment- optionally requests the employee to profile key functions, recovery cycles and methods as well as their awareness of the organization's Continuity Plan.
- Results and Feedback- displays the results of your personal assessment and provides the opportunity for feedback,
- Payback Analysis- a personal option, this section computes the time, money, trips and emissions that are saved based upon your commute profile and how many days you would like to telework
If you are a designated employee, please
- Complete the Occupational Assessment- designating employees to complete the Occupational Assessment to help the region meet its assessment target
- Complete the TAPP- doing the full Telework Assessment and Profile Process to help the region AND to decide if the full Telework Deployment Program would be appropriate.
- Complete the TDP- electing to be a part of the demonstration group that will help to collectively identify a regional target for telework
Copyright © 1994-2003 Tele-Commuter Resources, Inc.
All Rights Reserved, Patent Pending